APEX has an industry compliant Safety Management System in place that is based on the NECASafe WHS Management System.
Hazard identification and job safety analysis assessments are always completed prior to the production of Safe Work Method Statements for each site. Apex also ensures that Tool Box talks are carried out prior to the commencement of works.
Relevant Industry Standards & Practices including but not limited to:
- AS/NZS 3000:2007 Electrical Installations (Wiring Rules)
- Service & Installation Rules NSW:2012
- Electrical Installation Minimum Requirement – MEW E101
- Water Services Specification – WS-SPEC
- Code of Practice: Electrical Practices for Construction Work
Licenses and insurances held:
- Apex Electrical Services Contractor Licence No 169707C
- Security Industry Master Licence No 410695191
- Public & Products Liability Insurance $20M
- Professional Indemnity Insurance $2M
- Member of National Electrical Contractors Association